Farouk CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener review by Beverly Wilson
|My Overall Review:|
|4 out of 5|
Farouk CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener
These Farouk CHI hair straighteners are exactly what my hair needed. I used to hate my hair, in fact I’d go so far as to say I used to detest it – it was so big and frizzy and just totally unmanageable, no matter what straighteners I used I could never get my hair looking anywhere near half decent. I gave up about 5 years ago and resorted to tying up my hair 90% of the time. The other 10% I’d wear only part of it down and never feel totally comfortable with my hair. Well that was before…
Since I’ve bought these CHI turbo hair straighteners I can finally wear my hair down and feel confident. They have drastically changed the way my hair looks, it has a style now – it’s no longer so big or frizzy, it’s now smooth, sleek styled hair.
I didn’t imagine these straighteners would work – nothing ever has before, but these worked wonders and the surprising thing is that they didn’t take that long to use. The whole of my hair only took about 30 minutes, and my hair is very thick and very long. And my hair stays straight – on the days that I don’t wash my hair, after the first straighten I only have to whizz the straighteners through my hair for five minutes to retouch it.
The straighteners are lightweight and have a ten-foot cord, so they’re comfortable to use. With the extra long cord comes a 360 degree swivel connection, to make sure the cord doesn’t get tangled up. The ceramic plate gets really hot (they heat up to 450 degrees) but its well insulated so the handle doesn’t even warm up.
I can’t recommend these straighteners enough.
Big 2” Ceramic Iron
Locks in hair color and retards fading
Lite weight design
“Flash Heating” 150-180 degrees in 6-10 seconds
Saves energy – only uses 20-25 watts of electricity
If you want to buy these flatterning irons they are currently on sale at Amazon through this link.
Here is what current buyers think of the Farouk CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener:
I have been battling with my hair for years. It is VERY thick and wavy and never seems to cooperate. In previous years I had bought a Conair and a Revlon flat iron, which basically did nothing for me. It would look as if I hadn’t even attempted to straighten it. So, I literally went for years wearing nothing but a pony tail.
The initial shock of the cost of the Chi flat iron made me put off buying it for a year, but I realized that I was just wasting money buying these cheaper products and that I should invest in something that would actually work (believe me that was a big deal because I am literally the cheapest person I know). My hairdresser had used the iron on my hair before so I was positive it would work.
As soon as I decided to buy this product there was a nationwide backorder and no web site I could find had any in stock. This was the only place that had any or was receiving any in a reasonable amount of time. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the product and the supplier. It arrived in an orderly fashion and the very first time I used the iron I had salon perfect hair.
I recommend this product to ANYONE with rebellious hair. It works and it is worth the money. Don’t waste you time on cheaper products. Life’s short and you should be happy with the way you look
Read Original Review
I have thick, long, wavy hair and have always been really frustrated with trying to blow dry it straight. I bought a similar, cheaper straightening iron and it did nothing at all for my hair. I recently got my hair cut to just below my shoulders and the waves got even worse! So I finally broke down and spent the big bucks on the Chi. I am so glad that I did! It works beautifully.
Previously, I spent 30+ minutes trying to blow dry my hair straight, and now I just blow dry it quickly and use the Chi on my hair in layered sections. It’s even easy for me to use it on the back of my head, which is usually very hard. My hair is now extremely straight, and I just use it for quick touch-ups in the morning between washings. I just can’t believe how well it works. Don’t even waste your money on anything else. Just go ahead and buy the Chi – you’ll be so happy that you did!
Read Original Review
|Beverly Wilson takes her hair care seriously. She is always on the look out for a way to speed up and simplify her beauty regime, while getting the best result.|